My company has many different products and systems. I often get asked, “What is the best epoxy?” I need details about the
job to answer that question. The best epoxy is the one that is right for the specific job. That is where our company’s motto “The Right Product for the Right Job” came from. This is the driving force of our company and our technical support department. This has been our driving force for 35 years.
Perhaps the real question is, “What is the most versatile epoxy?” That is an easier question to answer. It is Epoxy.com Product #15 – www.epoxy.com/15.aspx. When I was an epoxy installer I always had Product #15 Clear Chemical Resistant Epoxy Resin on my jobsite.
- Clear Chemical Resistant
- Can be applied as thin as 5/1000 inch or less and as thick as 1/32 (without Filler) or more
- Can be applied as an aggregate filled system at a thickness of 12 inches or more.
- Excellent wetting properties
- Good temperature resistance
- Low Viscosity
- Slower than other clear epoxies to oxidize outdoor in direct sunlight
- Strong and durable
- Virtually non-yellowing indoors
- Acid Stain Concrete Floor Sealer
- Base Coving Material for seamless flooring (when mixed with fumed silica and silica sand)
- Clear coating over most porous materials
- Chemical resistant primer
- Chemical resistant mortar when mixed with silica sand
- Chemical resistant top coating
- Clear epoxy sealer for concrete
- Clear epoxy sealer for wood, and other porous materials
- Counter top coating
- Epoxy quartz flooring
- Pothole repair in concrete (when mixed with silica sand)
- Sealing of stone that has been previously epoxied together (aka epoxy-rock, stone carpet etc.)
- Surface sealing concrete cracks and joints (when mixed with fumed silica thickener)
- Use with fiberglass or Kevlar to make strong composite members
- Waterproof wood joint sealer (when mixed with fumed silica thickener)
- Wood bonding as neat material or mixed with fumed silica thickener
- Wood Floor Coating
Product #15 – www.epoxy.com/15.aspx – is a great product to have around for any number of emergency situations. Please address your questions to Epoxy.com Technical Support at 352-533-2167 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.