April 10, 2015
We are pleased to announce our new easy to navigate links on http://www.epoxy.com/. Thanks to our loyal customer’s feedback we have upgraded our website to make it easier to find products, installation techniques and important documents for your needs.
Our website at http://www.Epoxy.com has been upgraded at the top of the page to read more like a book. Making it user friendly for all. Whether you are an existing customer looking for a product that you are already using or a new visitor to our website looking for ideas to start your projects, we have made it easier for you to navigate.
Existing customers still have access to our catalogue of products by clicking the Products Catalogue link directly after our Home Page link. If you are new to our website or if you have a new project idea or customers looking for something you have not done previously we have links with drop down boxes to assist you in finding the Right Products for the Right Job.
We have added quick links at the top of any page that shows up as an error. You can now type in a saved page directly and if you miss part of the page address or are not 100% certain of the destination, you will still be directed towards our top of the page links for you to navigate through our website.
Our website is customer recommended, updated, and we appreciate your feedback. If you see anything that would help you navigate our website better www.epoxy.com please contact Norm at 352-533-2167. We appreciate your feedback and are thankful for your suggestions.
As always you can contact our technical service department at 352-533-2167 for assistance as we still strongly believe in the human interface. Our customer service department is open Monday – Friday 9-4 ET for your orders and will be happy to help you.
Leave a Comment » | Care and Maintenance of Epoxy, Epoxy, Epoxy Guide Specifications, epoxy terms, General Interest, Installation, New Products, Questions and Answers, sale | Tagged: customers, easy to navigate, Epoxy, epoxy.com, Menu, navigation | Permalink
Posted by Katey Fontaine
March 18, 2014
Most Common Epoxy Guide Specifications
The following are the most common Epoxy Guide Specifications. For more information see our Installation Guides. If you need any help in selecting and specifying the “Right Resin Product for the Right Job”, please contact Epoxy Technical Support Department at 321-206-1833. Your success with of our products is our #1 goal.
Epoxy Installation and Guide Specifications
- Product #1 – Epoxy High Build Floor Coating Guide Specification. a two component, zero (0) VOC, 100% solids epoxy Hi-Build epoxy coating used for high foot traffic and light to moderate forklift traffic areas where abrasion resistance is required; for protection against mild corrosion
- Product #2 Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating Guide Specification –Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating on Concrete Guide Specification. Chemical Resistant Epoxy #2 is a two component, 100% solids, Zero “0” VOC epoxy chemical resistant coating used to protect chemical concrete, steel and other structural materials from non-oxidizing acids and alkalines for both interior and exterior applications.
- Product #2 Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating –Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating on Steel Guide Specification.
- Product #2 as a http://www.epoxy.com/Chemical Resistant Epoxy as Tank Coating – Guide Specification.
- Product #2 as a Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating on Floors – Guide Specification.
- Product #15 Seamless Flooring Epoxy. Product #15 Chemical Resistant Epoxy Resin Flooring / Floor Resurfacing System for Seamless Epoxy Quartz Flooring is a two component, seamless 100% solids clear epoxy flooring / floor resurfacing system with High Chemical Resistance. The epoxy may be applied as a coating, or combined with silica sand or Epoxy.com multi-colored quartz aggregate to produce a durable, easy to maintain floor, on both new and old surfaces.
- Epoxy.com Product #63 Expanded EVA
If you did not find the Epoxy Guide Specifications here that you needed, please contact us so we can add the Epoxy Guide Specification that you need. We will be adding more soon!
Proper mixing and installation is critical to the optimal success of all product. See Installation Tips,Techdata, &MSDS for more details on our products. Be sure to contact us with any questions and/or concerns that you have.
2 Comments | Epoxy, Epoxy Guide Specifications, General Interest | Permalink
Posted by Norm Lambert