Epoxy.com a division of Epoxy Systems, Inc. announces that it has added Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating to the Epoxy.com line of Conductive Resins. Epoxy.com Product #676 is a 100% solids – Zero (0) VOC epoxy Novolac Chemical resistant conductive (anti-sparking) epoxy flooring and floor coating system ideal for severe chemical and solvent storage requiring a chemically resistant conductive and spark resistant surface.
Applied at a nominal 1/16”, Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating offers the superior chemical resistance of an Epoxy.com Novolac Epoxy Resin System while maintaining a conductive surface.
- Low viscosity for improved handling during application.
- Exhibits excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalis and most industrial chemicals and solvents.
- 100% Solids—low odor application and cure (0-VOC).
- Bonds well to cool, damp substrates.
- Conductive & non sparking, 25,000 to 1,000,000 ohms resistance.
- Substrate to receive Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating temperature must be a minimum of 50°F.
- Substrate must be free of dirt, waxes, curing agents and other foreign materials.
- Steel surfaces to receive Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating must be free of grease and oils. Abrasive blast to SSPC-SP-3.
- Refer to Epoxy.com Surface Preparation Guidelines for substrate requirements.
100% Solids, modified polyamine, cured epoxy novolac resin and fillers
Surface Preparation is the most critical portion of any successful resinous flooring system application. All substrates must be properly prepared as outlined in Epoxy.com Surface Preparation Guidelines. Contact epoxy.com technical service department is pleased to answer any questions.
Installation of Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating will vary with application. Normally spread with a trowel or squeegee and lightly back-rolled with a medium or short nap roller. Care should be taken to minimize the entrapment of air caused by over rolling. For complete instructions, consult installation guide or Epoxy.com Technical Support Department
Clean skin with soap and water. Tools and equipment should be cleaned with xylene or lacquer thinner.
Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating will yield approximately 32 mils when spread at 50 ft2 per gallon. Two coats required.
Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating is available in Standard Colors and Custom Colors as approved.
|Viscosity @ 75°F||1,000-1,500 cps|
|Mixing Ratio by volume||2 Part A to 1 Part B by Volume|
|Solids Content by volume||100% by volume|
|Volatile Organic Content||0|
|Weight per gallon, mixed||11.0-11.5 lbs. per gallon mixed|
|Pot Life||20-25 min. @75°F|
|Dry to Touch||6-7 hours @ 75°F|
|Re-Coat||8-12 hours @ 75°F|
|Light Service||24 hours @ 75°F|
|Full Cure & Maximum Resistance||5 days|
|Acetic Acid-10%, 30%||R|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone||R|
|R-Recommended for continuous service
L-Limited Recommendation, occasional spills
*-May cause slight stain or discoloration
After completing the application of Epoxy.com Product #676 Novolac Epoxy Chemical Resistant Conductive Floor Coating, the installer should provide the owner with maintenance instructions. Epoxy.com Product #676 Conductive Chemically Resistant Novolac Floor Coating is easily cleaned with neutral soaps or detergents.
For more information please contact Epoxy.com Technical Support at: 352-533-2167 or email them at email@example.com