- Epoxy.com Product #12 Epoxy Primer is a two component, seamless 100% solids epoxy primer system with High Chemical Resistance and High Bond Strength. The epoxy may be applied as a primer for most High End Industrial coatings, like Epoxies, MMA, Polyurethane’s, Vinyl Esters, Polyesters, etc.
- Epoxy.com Product #39 Silane Penetrating Sealer is a one component water based silane that provides excellent protection to concrete surfaces against attack from wet/dry, freeze/thaw cycles, and de-icing chemicals. Epoxy.com Product #39 Silane Penetrating Sealer imparts a hydrophobic “water-shedding” effect to concrete, masonry, brick, stone & wood surfaces. The water repellency helps reduce cracking spalling, chemical degradation, biological growth, efflorescence, and dirt pick- up. Epoxy.com Product #39 Silane Penetrating Sealer is easy to use and meets all current VOC regulations.
- Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System uses a unique epoxy technology which allows the contractor to install epoxy system on new concrete (4-5 days old) without fear of moisture entrapment. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System exhibits greater than 100 times the permeability of standard epoxy slurries and mortars. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System is used as a base for Epoxy.com Chip and Quartz systems and as a binder for Epoxy.com Resinous Mortar Systems, when moisture is a concern.
- Epoxy.com Product #203 Cold Temperature Cure Polymeric Primer – is often used in coolers and food preparation areas that require constant low temperatures. It is frequently used in room temperature applications to meet super-fast cure, limited shutdown needs.
- Epoxy.com Product #223 Clear Water Based Epoxy Curing Compound, Sealer and Bonding Agent is a two component water based epoxy curing that is used to both cure and seal concrete and to bond freshly placed concrete to existing concrete. It is ideally suited as a cure and seal for freshly placed concrete. Its chemical resistance makes it ideal to seal: stamped concrete, acid stained concrete, concrete countertops, parapet walls, bridge pier caps, sealing floors in food processing areas, or any other area that requires a durable, chemical resistant concrete sealer. Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #636 High Temp Chemical Resistant Primer/Topcoat – a 100% solids amine cured epoxy Novolac that is solvent free. Epoxy.com Product #636 High Temp Chemical Resistant Primer/Topcoat is Specifically designed as a Methanol resistant coating. Epoxy.com Product #636 High Temp Chemical Resistant Primer/Topcoat is well suited for use in a wide array of aggressive acids, alkalies and organic solvents. It produces a tough, chemical resistant coating on concrete, iron and non-iron surfaces. As a low viscosity epoxy Novolac it is suitable for hand or spray application. Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #637 High Temp Coating/Primer is a 100% solids amine cured epoxy Novolac that is solvent free. Suitable for immersion and non-immersion service particularly in aggressive acid environments. Epoxy.com Product #637 High Temp Coating/Primer produces a tough, chemical resistant coating on concrete, iron and non-iron surfaces. As a lower viscosity epoxy Novolac it is suitable as a primer or as a top coating. Excellent against 98% Sulfuric Acid. Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer is a low viscosity, two component, carbon filled, polyamide modified conductive primer/sealer formulated with special wetting agents to provide maximum penetration into concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer Conductive Primer/Sealer is ideal for both new and old concrete surfaces. Epoxy.com Product #671 Conductive Primer/Sealer provides excellent resistance to wear, and can be used either alone or as a conductive sealer or as a conductive primer when used with Epoxy.com product #674 Electro-Static Dissipating Urethane Topcoat and Epoxy.com Conductive Systems.
- Epoxy.com Product #681 MMA Primer and Sealer for MMA Polymer Concrete
- Epoxy.com Product #685 MMA Crack Healer and Sealer is for injection repair or as a penetrating crack repair and sealer on concrete. It is a two component Methyl Methacrylate resin system that polymerizes in place. The extremely low viscosity will penetrate into concrete cracks as fine as 0.003 inches.
- Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is a two component modified epoxy system designed to seal concrete and reduce moisture vapor transmission prior to applying finished flooring. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment has proven to reduce moisture vapor emissions and be resistant to damage from high alkalinity. Epoxy.com Product #830 Moisture Vapor treatment is an environmentally friendly material containing no hydrocarbons or other solvents making it zero (0) VOC.
- Epoxy.com Product #843 – High Solids Epoxy Primer
- Product #844 Concrete Membrane Deck Primer is a 100% solids, two (2) component polyurethane primer. This thin film primer promotes long term wear and superior adhesion of the Epoxy.com Product #409 Resilient Traffic Bearing Membrane. The Epoxy.com Product #844 Concrete Membrane Deck Primer penetrates and seals the surface to allow for a smoother, pinhole free application.
- Epoxy.com Product # 845 Penetrant & Prime Coat is a 100 % solids, low viscosity, epoxy primer for use on steel, concrete or wood. The low viscosity and special adhesion promoters make it an excellent penetrant of rusted steel or concrete. Epoxy.com Product #844 Concrete Membrane Deck Primer acts as an inert barrier, resistant to impact, acids, caustics, solvent and thermal shock. The tough water proof surface is excellent for subsequent coatings.
- Epoxy.com Product #882 Concrete Primer Concrete Membrane Deck Primer is a 100% solids, two (2) component polyurethane primer. This thin film primer promotes long term wear and superior adhesion of the Epoxy.com Product #882 Concrete Primer Concrete Membrane Deck Primer. The Epoxy.com Product #882 Concrete Primer Concrete Membrane Deck Primer penetrates and seals the surface to allow for a smoother, pinhole free application.
- Epoxy.com Product #899 Epoxy Primer is a moisture insensitive 100% solids Low-Mod Low Viscosity Primer and Sealer. It may be used as a primer for any Epoxy.com product, or as a stand alone sealer. Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
For more information Contact:
President & Director of Technical Support
Epoxy Systems, Inc.
Available by Phone M-F 9AM-4PM Eastern Time (6 AM – 1 PM Pacific Time)
[Home] [Catalog of Products] [Where to Start] [Bonding Systems]
[Chip Floors] [Chemical Resistance] [Coatings][Conductive Flooring][Applications][Elastomeric Polyurethane Systems][Garage Floors] [High Temperature][Industrial Floors][Injection] [Joint Systems & Sealants][Mortars / Grouts][Novolac Epoxy][Polymer Systems][Primers Sealers][Misc.] [Seamless Flooring][Waterproofing][Dealers Wanted][Installation Tips] [Product Guide] [Wood Filler]
[Who We Are] [Guide Specs][Tech Data Sheets in Acrobat Format][MSDS in Acrobat Format][Online Ordering Authorization Form]
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this website is