- Epoxy.com Product #12 Epoxy Primer is a two component, seamless 100% solids epoxy primer system with High Chemical Resistance and High Bond Strength. The epoxy may be applied as a primer for most High End Industrial coatings, like Epoxies, MMA, Polyurethane’s, Vinyl Esters, Polyesters, etc.
- Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System uses a unique epoxy technology which allows the contractor to install epoxy system on new concrete (4-5 days old) without fear of moisture entrapment. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System exhibits greater than 100 times the permeability of standard epoxy slurries and mortars. Epoxy.com Product #100 Anti-Moisture Entrapment System is used as a base for Epoxy.com Chip and Quartz systems and as a binder for Epoxy.com Resinous Mortar Systems, when moisture is a concern.
- Epoxy.com Product #223 Clear Water Based Epoxy Curing Compound, Sealer and Bonding Agent is a two component water based epoxy curing that is used to both cure and seal concrete and to bond freshly placed concrete to existing concrete. It is ideally suited as a cure and seal for freshly placed concrete. Its chemical resistance makes it ideal to seal: stamped concrete, acid stained concrete, concrete countertops, parapet walls, bridge pier caps, sealing floors in food processing areas, or any other area that requires a durable, chemical resistant concrete sealer. Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- Epoxy.com Product #899 Epoxy Primer is a moisture insensitive 100% solids Low-Mod Low Viscosity Primer and Sealer. It may be used as a primer for any Epoxy.com product, or as a stand alone sealer. Zero (0) VOC Epoxy.
- For more information Contact:
President & Director of Technical Support
Epoxy Systems, Inc.
Available by Phone M-F 9AM-4PM Eastern Time (6 AM – 1 PM Pacific Time)